Since I’m “on a roll” of rolling my eyes, here is my handy Field Guide to RPG Forum Threads. If you ever find one of a number of role-playing-related threads orphaned by the cruel currents of the Intertubes, this will help you find its rightful home.
- “Exalted roxxxxxorzz!!!!LOL!”: Easy-peasy, RPGNet.
- “Why RPGNet and Teh Forge suck ass and why I’m glad when bad things happen to them”: Obviously The RPG Site.
- “A modest proposal to show why other gamers are barbarian apes and why Your Thread was posted in the wrong forum. Ignoramus.” Welcome to The Forge.
- “Critique my new game: Awesome! The Awesomest!“ You’re on Story Games. Awesome, dude!
- “Creating non-sexist games with gender differences – Also: look at the pretty pink dice bag I just knitted!” The IRIS Network. Please don’t use bad language here.
- “I like GURPS. Other games are OK, too, though! Do you like GURPS?” Well, fair enough – you’re on the SJ Games forum. They’re nice, really nice. But I don’t play GURPS.
- Any really interesting topic that got all of three replies: GameCraft.