OK, I’ll bite on the “meme”.
1. Who was your best friend?
2.What sports did you play?
Whatever was the flavour of the month in Phys Ed class.
3. What kind of car did you drive?
No car. I didn’t drive until I bought my first car at age 23.
4. It’s Friday night, where were you?
Watching TV until late, then going out stargazing.
5. Were you a party animal?
No. That didn’t start until junior college, once the disco era had died.
6. Were you considered a flirt?
7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
8. Were you a nerd?
No. I was THE nerd. Other nerds hung out with me so I would be the more conspicuous target. Fortunately, I was also the Master of Sarcasm and scared off most of those who would jeer.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled?
No. When I got in trouble for overly satiric opinions in a school play us nerds had written, my parents stood by me and the the principal backed off.
10. Can you sing the fight song?
The wah now?
11. Who was your favorite teacher?
Rose-Aimée Lamontagne. She taught math, she was a nun and she was the most awesome person in that town. We kept in touch until she died of cancer five years ago; I miss her.
13. School mascot?
I can’t recall if we had one. Probably something stupid, like a talking maple leaf.
14. Did you go to Prom?
No. I couldn’t be bothered.
15. If you could go back and do it over, would you?
Why? The fun started right after high school.
16. What do you remember most about graduation?
Figuring that I had two years of junior college and four years of university ahead of me, plus whatever graduate studies I might pile up after that.
17. Where were you on senior skip day?
The wah now?
18. Did you have a job your senior year?
No. My parents wanted me to concentrate on studies.
19. Where did you go most often for lunch?
Any corner where I could eat my sandwich and read my book quietly, or chat with Nathalie and my other nerd friends.
20. Have you gained weight since then?
Ahem. Oh, look at the time!
21. What did you do after graduation?
Spent the summer enjoying being done with high school.
22. When did you graduate?
23. Who was your Senior prom date?
Apple blossoms. It was orchard blooming season and I just wanted to enjoy that weekend, especially since it was also my birthday. I had a lovely time too, knowing the worst part of my education was over.
24. Are you going to your 10 year reunion?
I don’t ever intend to go to any high school reunion. I’d go for college or university if I was available, though.
25. Who was your home room teacher?
The wah now?