(Lifted from ).
1. They are watching TV. What are they watching? Firefly (again), CSI (Las Vegas!), or Heroes.
2. You’re out to eat. What kind of dressing do they get on their salad? Italian or oil and vinegar.
3. What’s one food this person doesn’t like? Eggplant. What’s one food this person could not live without? Sausage and cheese (together).
4. You go out to the bar. He/she orders… Realistically, something non-alcoholic, but if he’s being very bad, a Spanish coffee or something similar.
5. Where did he/she go to high school? Oroville, California.
6. What size shoe do they wear? Mmm, not sure. 11?
7. If this person were to collect anything, it would be… What do you mean, “if”? Miniatures of a dozen different army lists, role-playing games, books, comics, etc.
8. What is their favorite type of sandwich? Terry’s muffeletta sandwich.
9. This person could eat ______ everyday. Pizza? The aforementioned sausage, bread and cheese?
10. Favorite cereal? Something that looks like roundish rice crispies, not sure what it’s called.
11. This person wouldn’t be caught dead wearing? A suit.
12. Favorite sports team? Not much of a sports fan, but possibly the Arcata Crabs.
13. Who will he/she vote for? Barack Obama
14. What is their sign? Whatever covers the first half of April; I’m not up on astrology.
15. What is something you do that he/she wishes you didn’t? Give unsolicited advice.
16. How many states has this person lived in? Two.
17. What is his/her heritage? Nicely mixed. Anglo-saxon, African, possibly some Dutch or French, we’re don’t really know.
18. You bake them a cake for their birthday. What kind do you bake? He’d probably rather bake it himself to get it exactly right, but I’d try elderberry cheesecake.
19. Did he/she play sports in high school? Football, volleyball.
20. This person could spend hours… Playing computer games.
21. He/She wants a new… Computer to play newer games on.
22. The CD I would probably find in their vehicle is… English Beat.
23. What can you do that will guarantee a laugh from him/her? Try to sing along “Copperhead Road” with my French Canadian accent.
24. Does he/she get along well with their family? Not much of it is left.
25. If money wasn’t an option, I would buy him/her… anything he wants. Probably a new camera, some lenses, and a nice printer. And a computer.