Still re-reading William Gibson’s Neuromancer for this month’s book club selection. I thought I’d include some more serious resources:
- DePauw University’s Science Fiction Studies collects some interesting reviews, articles and essays on William Gibson and his writings, including Neuromancer.
- Less scholarly but still useful, Worlds Without End’s page on the book also provides lots of links.
- The Encyclopedia of Science Fiction also has a detailed entry on William Gibson.
- Professor Paul Brians at Washington State University offers a useful study guide to Neuromancer.
- Anton Rauben Weiss collects resources on his William Gibson aleph site, including the audiobook versions and many tidbits.
Edit: Faulty link corrected, 2013/07/03.