22. Perfect gaming environment
I can be pretty flexible because I’ve run so many conventions, stores, club houses, etc. But if I can have everything I want, I’ll pick:
- A large table.
- Comfortable but straight-back chairs.
- Good lighting.
- Wifi connection.
- Power outlets.
- Bookshelves, cabinets and drawers nearby to store game books, miniatures, dice, and accessories.
- Nearby food preparation space.
- A sound system to play music or sound effects.
But there is one more accessory I can’t do without… Cats. Pictured here: Ubaid playing the role of Brodie in Mice & Mystics.