28. What’s a film or series used as a frequent source of quotes in your group?
We treasure bad puns over quotes, still, everything geeky is a source of quotes with us. The touchstones, of course: Monty Python’s Flying Circus, The Holy Grail, and Life of Brian; Firefly, Babylon 5, Star Wars, Star Trek, The Lord of the Rings, Doctor Who; The Simpsons and occasionally South Park; and of course old games.
- “I will hit him to kingdom high, kingdom there!”
- “Meet me on the bridge at midnight.” “IT’S A TRAP!!!”
- “You see an altar surrounded with burning brassieres…”
- “I sap him.” “You—what? Why?” “He looked like a traitor.”
- “Oompa loompa ompa dee dall, I think I’m going to smack into that…”
- “I am DIMENSION MAN Man Man man…” (reverb effect)
- “You dare mock our customs?” “No, just you personally.”
- “Ronin sense… tingling! Magistrates in trouble!”
- “I hate space.”