Ah, by now you know that I have a terrible time trying to narrow down favourites. Let me share not one, but several of my favourite accessories:
- All Rolled Up, Fil and Paul Baldowki’s creation to carry your gaming kit in style. I have the Harker Adventurer and I love it.
- Backstory Cards, to help quickly create strong character and setting ties.
- Deck of Fate, which can serve not only to replace Fate dice, track initiative, or substitute for fate points, but also as an oracle or inspiration.
- The Noteboard, a folding dry-erase mat with grid on one side.
- Blank plastic cards, dry-erase/wet-erase
- Plastic card stands and other game parts from Spiel Pro.
- Dry-erase sheets
- Transparent acrylic table stands—a letter-size one for the game poster (used at conventions) and small ones for individual character pictures.
- Small standing dry-erase board as initiative/precedence tracker.
- Sticky notes of all colours and shapes!
- And online: Roll20, Google Drive, Vyew.
One thought on “RPG a Day: Accessorize, accessorize, accessorize!”